Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Full Week on the Job

So, I just completed my first full week at Mozilla and I have to say that I'm having a blast--seems like a great fit.

My first project is to try and figure out what I'm going to be focusing on in the next few days, weeks and months. Right now, I have quite a list of needs--community development support, product placement, Search Engine Marketing, The Mozilla Store, Fall campaigns, Research...I mean really, the list could go on and on.

So... where to begin?

The other thing is that we're watching to see what continues to happen with Firefox 3--I mean, so far its done very, very well. Now we just need to try and hold on to our momentum in through the summer and early fall.

I've got my work cut out for me! It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks to figure out where I fit in the scheme of things, but I think its going to be a great experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for posting. I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing.
Video AC Milan|Video Sepak Bola|How To Make a Kite|How to make a origami|Tips for lossing weight|How to six pack abs